Kids, you have a lot of freedom on this. This is your opportunity to be as creative as you possibly can. You are to sing, dance, paint, plant an organic garden, compose/recite a poem, or start a special initiative on how you can BOOST YOUR ENVIRONMENT. You can go as simple as you like or elaborate as you may want. Be sure to say exactly how your action is beneficial to the environment. For example:
1. Start a recycling program in your school or community
2. Be creative and show ways that products can be reused or upcycled into another form
3. Start a kitchen garden and grow some of your own food. You don’t need a big yard for this.
4. Start a compost heap
5. Compose a jingle, recite a poem about helping the environment
6. And the list goes on
7. Remove plastic from your environment....
Record your project, hashtag it ‘#BYECHALLENGETT2019’ and upload it to our facebook group to simply enter. Be sure to incorporate the word BYE within it as you say goodbye to all the bad things in the environment.
We will go LIVE On world Ocean day and announce some winners and give each participant a World Ocean Day Certificate and other rewards. This is the Kids challenge but parents/teachers could also take the Challenge with them...
Deadline for entries June 8th, 2019